Saturday, April 25, 2009

Walao....damn pain

last night i juz lik last saturday
at home play dota......


bt until 2am,i go slp already
feel sleepy..so go slp le..


when 5.30am
duno y i suddenly stomachache...
walao...damn pain u knw...
rouse suddenly from my sweet dream....


after that den suddenly no pain
i sure go slp d..
when 9am
pain again...
Zzz

walao,sure beh tong go 'lao sai'
=.=
after that when my mom saw me...
den she bring me go c doctor..
really i kena stomachache
haiz..


at afternoon..i accompany pin vern and tun yao go to sunway 2 watch movie
although i duno which movie i watch
bt its really quite funny...
haha..
when after tuition..
Quan Beng and Jay call me accompany they go EELIN house birthday party
i so paiseh leh...
Jay lah...din call me buy present..lolx..
paiseh nia..bt juz go a moment Jay wan back le..so i also no choose go back v him..
lik his bodyguard..Zzz

at night..sienz...no gf..my life lik ntg can b do...
study..?no no no...lazy lar...
juz open computer 2 update blog and playing dota...

No comments:

Post a Comment