Saturday, May 16, 2009

Boring day...

i knw last time my spelling all wrong...no mood write it..TT
bt nw..mayb gt abit improve gua..actually my frienz also gt teach me abit..xD


haizz....
exam start ady loo...
add maths n ekonomi asas really damn hard..
nw duno how 2 study and prepare for other subject...
anyway.. juz trying my best n study it...=.=


this morning..
i went for motor course for around 8 hours...T.T.. so~ boring..
i went thr alone without any company and juz dreamingat thr... ^^
duno wat tat the teacher teaching about...
bt really expensive....


when tuition...
add maths teacher give use some revision
but unluckily...
i 4gt jor how 2 do add maths chapter 3 : SET...
bt I’ll still try my best to memories it...!!!


den nw...
I continue playing computer games as usual...^^.. never change.. hehe..
tmr oni go library 4 study for coming subjects bah..

No comments:

Post a Comment