Friday, June 10, 2011

记得~

LEHMA...
I almost forget this blogger already...
Time was pass so fast and now I'm enter college already,actually quite boring at there without car because my parents was not allow me to drive there....amteh!But luckily I still got crazy housemates accompany me,cook together,play together,dota together(long time dint play already)....Next week test already but i even din't touch it at all...Zzzzz...And still need to buy formal wear,no money to spend liao lah....behtong nia....still wanna buy guitor...Aizzzhhh,MONEY~MONEY~MONEY~
Suddenly miss 5T1,miss all of my classmates,SATU MALYSIA!!!!thanks for you all who help my result getting better when that time although I still think my SPM result suck!I miss all of us fighting for account together,and actually i so regret when I was form 4,I still remember I get the lowest marks in class at mid-term exam.
Now listening 记得 singing by JJ even this song are old song but I still like it!我很想爱她 also a quite nice song.


I still remember you like raining....


我后悔放弃了她~T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment